Due to the advanced planning required for most events at Bridge Creek Cottage, terms and conditions involving reservations are important. Please note the following policies:
- A $350 deposit and signed rental agreement are required to reserve your reservation at Bridge Creek Cottage.
- All balances are due 30 days prior to the retreat. If the balance is not received within 30 days of the retreat, your reservation may be canceled with no refund of the deposit.
- Reservations cancelled more than 120 days in advance of the retreat are eligible for a full refund.
- If it becomes necessary to cancel or to change dates once payment has been made, please notify us immediately. If we can rent your reserved dates, we will transfer your payments to another date.
- If roads and schools are closed due to blizzard conditions, arrangements can be made. We want our guests to be safe and we want you to come back!
- Changes are accepted at the sole discretion of the Bridge Creek Cottage owners.
- Payments are made on-line or to Bridge Creek Cottage by check or money order.
- The Wisconsin sales tax rate is 5.5%.
- We allow our guests first option to return the following year. A courtesy hold will be extended for two weeks before being opened on the calendar. It is up to you to re-book within that two week window to guarantee your dates.
- A guest list (name, address, phone number) of all overnight guests must be submitted prior to arrival as required by our licensing. This list will be private and protected.
All correspondence regarding Bridge Creek Cottage should be directed to:
415 Southwood Court
Eau Claire, WI 54701